Integrated Management System Policy
MFM as an organization is committed fully in implementing an Integrated Management System diligently and effectively according to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001standards that lead to an optimum performance, customer satisfaction and continual improvement in effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, in line with our Business Management Processes.
This policy shall necessarily be supported by the following elements:
- The Use of Latest Technologies and Solutions for best Achievement in Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental aspects.
- Monitoring and implementing methods to achieve customer satisfaction and customer delight.
- Facilitate competent personnel to utilize their knowledge & skills for the benefit of the organization and themselves.
- Adaptation of best practices and control measures to ensure prevention of rejections, pollution, accidents and ill-health’s
- Monitor the compliances to legislations, rules, bye-laws, codes of practice and regulations and initiate necessary actions.
- Ensure that the Specialist/Subcontractor and Supplier relations are mutually valued and foster strengthened targets and objectives.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing measurable objectives and targets to streamline the process of continual improvement.
- Regular review of policy to ensure it remains current and relevant.
Realization of this Policy is the responsibility of all MFM Employees.
On Behalf of MFM,
Saleh Al Tenaiji
Acting General Manager
Dated26th April 2018
Vision & Mission
To remain strategically aimed at achieving sustainable results by efficiently managing facilities with a fully integrated approach in line with Abu Dhabi Vision 2030.
To partake a key role in the industry by combining resources and activities that accomplish strategic and operational objectives for all types of facilities.